Inclusive education: tackling with classroom diversity and early school leaving, 27-31/3/2017
Our March session of the Inclusive Education course just ended!
20 participants spent 5 days together working on the subject of Inclusive education and learning about
- Diversity in classrooms: supportive and inclusive education
- Assessment for learning
- Curriculum design and programming to support all students
- Individual Education Plans
- Effective teaching and learning: Supporting all students
- Monitoring, recording and reporting student learning
- Working collaboratively with families, the school community and allied professionals
- Using the knowledge in their own school
The trainees represented 8 countries (Latvia, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Estonia, Slovakia, Belgium, Cyprus, Lithuania and Finland) and the following organisations and schools: Aglona Boarding Secondary school, Primary school "Lazo Angelovski", Viimsi Secondary School, Základná škola Spišský Štvrtok, Haute Ecole Albert Jacquard, Δημοτικό Σχολείο Πάνω Πολεμιδιών Καρμιώτισσας- Περιφερειακό, vzw KBS (Katholieke Basisscholen Schoten), Kauno A. Puškino gimnazija, Oppimis- ja ohjauskeskus Valteri, Mäntykangas.
A study visit was also organised at the Special Education Primary School of Piraeus, where participants had the chance to talk with the school Headmaster and teachers and discuss about special education as well as the inclusive lessons provided along with the 36th Primary School of Piraeus.
Our warmest thanks to all the trainees: Guntars, Valentina, Tanja, Biljana, Tanja, Adelina, Alge, Monika, Zuzana, Marie Jeanne, Charalampos, Lies, Annelien, Ann, Nina, Natalia, Zoja, Irina, Katri and Maritta!